Thursday, September 24, 2009

Soccer Days are Here Again!











Wow! It's been a long time since I created a post! The last post was from Spring Soccer and Home Depot Days.




The kids are all in full fall soccer mode. All three are playing on different teams, but we've managed so far. Michele has practice Tuesdays, Jackson practices Wednesday and Friday, and Chance practices Fridays. Michele plays Kiddie Kicks, so the games are at the end of practice (15 min scrimmages). Jackson and Chance both play on Saturdays, and it actually has worked out that we will only have to be separated 2 of the Saturdays!




Both the boys teams are currently undefeated.




Jackson is playing defense for the most part and is doing an awesome job. He tried out for the RecPlus division and made the team. 70 kids tried out and 36 made it, so this soccer mom is proud! Jackson is enjoying 3rd grade and is playing the violin. He loves it and I think he will definitely be a musician.




Chance is playing U6 and it is a little slow for him. He has scored 7 goals in 2 games! He's enjoying first grade, but is excited for the math and reading groups to be established.




Michele is attending StarMaker Montessori School for Pre-K. She is currently going from 8:30 - 2:30, but times may change once I get a job.




Chris has been travelling a lot. By mid October he will have taken 5 trips in 1 1/2 months.




Pray for me as I will be taking my certification for pediatric nurse practitioner on Monday!!!




Enjoy the pics!




1 comment:

Elena said...

Yay! I was beginning to think you'd forgotten about the blog!! So excited to see a post. I love the violin video. I think it has a beautiful sound too, Jackson. Maybe you can teach me how to play because I've always wanted to learn how to play the violin.